TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE WLA PROGRAMME – CONNECT
TERMS & CONDITIONS 2020
Please read in conjunction with details of the Connect programme at www.thewla.com
1. You are signing up to the WLA’s Connect programme. Your start date is the date payment was received and the first email sent is confirmation of receipt.
2. All members get access to the WLA Membership Centre and the WLA Members Only LinkedIn group. Members can access materials plus details of how to book onto all online live events. Please check the site regularly for updates and dates / times of events.
Members should set up their Membership Profile, complete the New Member Survey and join the WLA Members Only LinkedIn group within one month of signing up to the WLA.
3. If payment is made annually, payment for membership of a second year of the programme will be due exactly twelve months from the receipt of the first payment. Monthly payments will automatically continue.
4. This agreement cannot be substituted to any other person without our prior express written agreement.
5. For the foreseeable future, the WLA programmes will be delivered virtually using Zoom webinar. We ask that cameras are turned on. All sessions are recorded.
6. Data protection – Your data will be collected for the purposes of providing you with the services contracted for which are bespoke and detailed to your specifications. Your data will not be used for any other purposes or given to any third party. Your data will be stored safely and remain confidential at all times. Following the cessation of our working together, your data will not be held longer than is necessary.
7. Should you decide to leave the membership, you are entitled to a full refund within 30 days of starting the programme.
8. We appreciate members providing a testimonial for their experiences and results achieved. Testimonials provided and recordings made could be used for marketing purposes.
9. All documentation remains the intellectual property of The WLA Programme and must not be distributed, shared or reproduced in any way, unless otherwise agreed.